7.15.2009

Reminiscing

I was just surfing the web, getting rather bored with it, when I came across a movie that me and my siblings would watch ALL THE TIME (not to mention many others. My mom must have gotten aNNOYed with us lol). Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I have not seen this movie in God knows how long. But I was on YouTube and I found my favorite part of the movie (well, one of them anyways. Who am I kidding, the whole thing is awesome!)

Haha this is so catchy!
And now that I am reminiscing, lets get some more Dick Van Dyke on here:

That was another one of our favorites.
And can't forget the dirty chimney sweepers (my fave)

*sigh* this can go on for pages, but I will (with great reluctance) end it here. There will be more to come in the future though, rest assured.

No comments:

Post a Comment